Thursday, December 2, 2010

I am thankful for...


Waking up to the smell of ready-made, delicious coffee.

Yeast that rises and rises past all expectations (and expiration dates)


Family that overlooks imperfections, like misshapen, over-proofed bread, to declare it delicious regardless. Conversely, there is my husband, who, with a wonderful honesty, will always tell me if my bread misshapen, while also telling me it is delicious.


Yummy snacktime interludes, always available when I need a break. Can you believe that these were just waiting for us when we arrived from a long 7.5 hr drive?


Tried and true recipes that can be made year after year by heart. This one happens to be the beginnings if veggie stuffing.


Dinner plates filled to the brim.


And side plates too!

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment